top of page
Make a Donation
Contact Details 

We'd love to keep you informed about how your donation is being used! Please feel free to share your contact details so we can stay in touch. If you share your address, we can also claim Gift Aid on your donation. If you prefer to remain anonymous, just tick the box at the bottom. 

Would you like to join our mailing list, to stay updated about how donations are being used? 

Gift Aid Declaration


If you are a UK taxpayer, we can claim an extra 25p for each pound you donate to the museum. Simply read and confirm the following statements:

I wish Dundee Museum of Transport to treat all donations that I have made in the past 4 years, and that I make in the future, as gift aid donations until I notify you otherwise.


I am a UK taxpayer and understand that if I pay less Income Tax and/or Capital Gains Tax than the amount of Gift Aid claimed on all my donations in that tax year it is my responsibility to pay any difference.


I understand that other taxes such as VAT and Council Tax do not qualify.


Please notify us if you want to cancel this declaration, change your name or home address, or no longer pay sufficient tax on your income and/or capital gains. If you pay Income Tax at the higher or additional rate and want to receive the additional tax relief due to you, you must include all your Gift Aid donations on your Self-Assessment tax return or ask HM Revenue and Customs to adjust your tax code.

bottom of page