As a member of Dundee Museum of Transport you’ll be helping to support our work in caring for Tayside’s transport heritage.
What it means to be a member
Dundee Museum of Transport (DMofT) is a charitable trust. When you become a member of the museum you become a member of the charitable trust. You will have an opportunity to play an important part in the governance of the museum. You will be invited to the AGM where you can cast your vote in the election of committee members or on other constitutional matters.
Other Benefits of membership
- Free admission to the museum during opening hours, for each member and up to 3 children accompanying a Family member.
- Free admission to special events at the museum including our evening transport talks.
- Periodic newsletters – at least 3 each year.
- Invitation to members’ gatherings.
- Early access to any special, limited sales items.
Membership Types and Fees
Membership types and membership fees for 2018/19 are: –
Single Adult: £20 – where Adult is defined as someone who is 16 years of age or over.
Family: £30 – 1 or 2 Adults registered under the same address and up to 3 children. Each adult has full membership benefits and voting-rights, their own membership card and their own membership number.
Online Application Form
Alternatively, you can pay for your membership at the museum during our normal opening hours!