As our Opening Weekend is just a few days away we would like to update you with some very important information to help you plan your travel arrangements for both Saturday and Sunday.
– Market Street will be closed completely to all foot and vehicular traffic on both days as we will be using the street for exhibitions and events.
– The only way to get in to the Museum will be via the top end of Market Street on BROUGHTY FERRY ROAD ONLY. Access to Market Street at East Dock Street will be completely closed off with secure fencing. For your own safety and to avoid any inconvenience please do not make your way along East Dock Street to gain access to the Museum.
– Unfortunately there will be NO PUBLIC CAR PARKING available at the Museum over the weekend due to very limited space and the closure of Market Street.
– Public car parking is available a short distance away in the Olympia multi-storey car park. There is limited on-street parking available on Broughty Ferry Road, east of the Museum.
– If you are a disabled badge holder and require parking close to the Museum, contact us ASAP and we will reserve you a space on-street.
– A FREE vintage shuttle will be running on a half-hourly basis to and from the Museum and Seagate Bus Station including a stop in Commercial Street and just north of Olympia for access to the public car parking facilities.
We hope that everyone has an excellent time and be sure to post pictures of the event and tag yourself on Facebook/Twitter! We will be Tweeting and Facebooking our favorite pictures right over the weekend!
Plus if you email us some of your photos we will include a selection on our website events page too.