Dundee Museum of Transport: Membership Information and Application Form
As a member of Dundee Museum of Transport (DMofT) you’ll be helping to support our work in building and caring for Tayside’s transport heritage for everyone to enjoy in the years to come.
After a very busy first year we are looking forward to welcoming new members and receiving the continued support from existing members. Membership value is even better value this year, with improved benefits and unchanged membership fees.
What it means to be a member
Dundee Museum of Transport (DMofT) is a charitable trust. When you become a member of the museum you become a member of the charitable trust. You will have an opportunity to play an important part in the governance of the museum. You will be invited to the AGM where you can cast your vote in the election of committee members or on other constitutional matters.
Other Benefits of membership
- Free admission to the museum during opening hours, for each member and up to 3 children accompanying a Family member.
- Periodic newsletter. 3 or 4 newsletter a year.
- Member gatherings each autumn and spring. Evenings when you are invited along to meet others and see and hear what’s been going on. Guests welcome.
- Early access to any special, limited sales items.
- Priority booking and reduced or free admission to special events at the museum – at least one per year. For example, an evening with a presentation from a guest speaker on an aspect of local transport history.
- Evening or off-season visits to places in the locality of transport or heritage interest when the opportunity arises.
Membership Types and Fees
Membership types and membership fees for 2016/17 are: –
Single Adult: £20 – where Adult is defined as 16 years of age or over.
Family: £30 – 1 or 2 Adults registered under the same address and up to 3 children. Each adult has full membership benefits and voting-rights, their own membership card and their own membership number.
Download your application/renewal form
If you would like to become a member of Dundee Museum of Transport (DMofT), or renew your membership, download the Application Form from the link below.